Monday, January 11, 2010

Our beginnings

So I know everyone wants to know the story, so here it is, from the beginning.

Danny and I met September 2008 in our English class. We needed groups and I was in a group of 3 and he needed a partner so me being the kind person I am left my group and made a group with him. We sat next to each other from then on and he started getting his flirt on. I was not impressed. He would always ask to "hang out" which he claims he was asking me on dates and I always declined. So with Danny thinking about how to get me to go out with him, he came up with the perfect idea....A BET! We bet that if he did better on a test that he would take me out, if I did better, (I can't remember), so he obviously beat me. We went out to ice cream and let me tell you, top 3 in worse first days. He hardly talked to me, he talked to everyone else there. He took me home and that was that. He kept asking to hang out and I was always "busy". I read Ender's Game "for extra credit" even though I didn't need it just so that I would impress him and we would have something else to talk about. Around the end of November, he had moved on and we were just friends, according to him, to me, more acquaintances. The end of the semester approached and I was going home. He called me randomly the day I left just "to chat". I was home during the winter and he would randomly text or call me updating me on his life like we were friends or something, I would always tell my mom and be like HE IS SOOOO WEIRD! WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?!?! haha
I came back to school and he started bugging me to hang out again. ALL THE TIME! So after a best friends wedding, I gave in and decided I would bore him to death with board/card games. HE LOVED IT! Come to find out he loves stuff like that. We started hanging out a TON, went through some super tough decisions and hard times, and being friends. Around June, we started dating and then in October become exclusive. He flew to Denver at the end of August so that he could drive home with me and meet my brother before he left on his Mission to Argentina for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for 2 years. We have had a blast. He told me that on that first day of us hanging out in May he tried looking super good to throw it in my face and show me what I had missed out on. (Jokes on him, I missed out on nothing since he is mine. haha and he did look HOTT! He had accomplished his goal).

No comments:

Post a Comment