Monday, March 8, 2010

Thirty plus Nine

I have this anxious, joyful, busy, stressed, happy feeling, like something BIG is on its way. What could it be?
A new semester? Leaving the old way of life and starting a new way of life? A new hobby? A new job? A new home? A new last name? None of them? All of them, or SOME of them?!?
A new semester yes! Leaving the way of life I new for a new and better way of life! YES! A NEW LAST NAME AND A HUSBAND IS IN THE WORKS for thirty plus nine days!
I cannot WAIT to marry my best friend, the love of my life, the sweetest, the kindest, the funniest, the most patient guy I know and love of my life, Danny. Forty minus one days and I end the single life, the engagement life, the old life. Thirteen times 3 days and I will begin the beginning of Eternity with the most amazing guy in the world.
Example:
Danny went to Idaho Falls with me on Saturday Evening. I LOVED IT! We got home. He went to his parents house and proceeded to work on a project for his dad till 7:00 am Sunday morning. What other guy do you know would sacrifice his sleep, time, energy, everything, for his dad so that his dad could enjoy Sunday, and not have to worry about the project? Danny. Danny is that guy.
Oh Danny. You are my everything! I love you! Thank you for being the wonderful guy you are.
39 DAYS BABE!

No comments:

Post a Comment